среда, 13 октября 2010 г.

~La Bella Vita Italiana~

I also went to Italy and stayed in Florence to improve my Italian and learn about Italian art from Renaissance, one of the most wonderful period of Art History!
I had every day dedicated to learning the language in the morning and exploring historical and art places in Florence in the afternoon and, of course partying at night!!
I stayed at a typical old Florentine apportionment in the tower! Literally! With adorable view and...lot`s of stairs to climb with my gigantic luggage!
Here are some highlights and inspiring moments...
 This is the view from my window by the way....
 Ponte Vecchio
 Saldi a Rinascente
 Palazzo Vecchio



 I loooove ceiling frescoes!!
 600 year old floor



 Distortion

 The view on Il Duomo from Palazzo Vecchio
 Sneak peek at the Pitti Palace museums!
I spent there from 12 till 7 and it wasn`t enough!
 Salvatore Ferragamo museum, Greta Garbo exhibition

 Salvatore Ferragamo and Audrey Hepburn
 The Boar that makes dreams come true! Really!

Комментариев нет: