четверг, 14 октября 2010 г.

~When in Rome~

I stayed in Rome for 3 days.
These 3 days I spend RUNNING...
I aimed to see everything worth seeing in this ancient capital..
And I did!!! 
I barely slept, because I was going out of my 40 Euro a night "hotel" room 
at 7 in the morning and was coming back about 12am..
and I enjoyed it soooooo much...
It`s my third time in Rome and finally I felt and discovered the beauty and uniqueness of this city...
can`t wait to come back again!
Cominciamo un viaggio bellisimo da citta Roma!
................
On the top of Vatican`s St.Peter`s Cathedral...
I chose to take stairs only by the way for the real experience!!
On the  roof of St.Peter!Sendind a postcard from Vatican to my Mum !
St.Peter`s dome, the tallest one in the world.
Interior

Vatican museums...oh God how long I had to stay in line...
it was worth it of course!


Sistine Chapel....Michelangelo`s masterpiece...
The last Judgment by Michelangelo...I DIE...


Pantheon...I felt magic there...
Inside Colosseum

Colloseum...Unbelievable massiveness
Fori Romani
Piazza di Spagna.. The sjy is like in Renaissance paintings...

Trevi Fountain...Dreams totally come true when you throw a coin in its water...
I checked that myself!!
St Peter`s dome one again

The View from the top of St. Peter`s Dome...
I`m such a fan of views...

Комментариев нет: